PINTEREST HAPPINESS

Pinterest is my new best friend.. !

I haven't been Pinning for very long but it is already right up there with the great bits. I read lots of useful info on the internet about what to post and who to post it.. I didn't get into times etc, but I tidied up my boards and worked out what sort of look and feel I wanted for it. I followed the instructions about pinning regularly and pin only those things you would want to see on your wall.

I'm thrilled to say I've had a steady stream of new followers and I must say it does feel nice to see one of your pins repined 150 times.. ha ha.. No magic involved, just keep your pins neat - don't post anything you wouldn't want your mum to see..and voila..

Here is a screen shot of a few of my boards now...






Now on Pinterest you can get an overview of yourself and what you are posting in the main menu


I hope you're in love with Pinterest as much as I am.. I think I'm off to buy shares.. xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Trina! It's Melinda from the blog group:) I love your boards. They're so colorful. You can never be said after visiting your page. Keep up the beautiful pinning. I have become addicted as well...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melinda - thank you. I'm glad you like it. This year I'm going to try and devote more time to blogging. Perhaps jump to Wordpress and see. Will check out your blog too. Trina.

      Delete
  2. Your blog is looking beautiful Trina :) Thanks for all the great pins you share on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete